What I got done today:
- I weeded the back gardens. Not completely, but I got a fair bit done between rain showers.
- I spun the remainder of some alpaca roving I got in Rhinebeck last year.
- I plied the spinning.
- I bathed my daughter.
- I cleared out, de-cluttered and re-organized 4 kitchen cupboards.
- I emptied the dishwasher.
- I knit 1,800 stitches of a new project.
Let me show you some proof:
Spinning! Half done yesterday with JennyP, half done today. It's my first efforts, and I have to say I feel pretty good about it. There are spots that are way underspun, but there are also spots that look like real yarn!
And here are 1,800 stitches of new project.
How is this possible you ask? How can the mom of a 2 month old be so productive??
Need I say more?