Thursday 4 September 2008

Ominous silence

. . . what can I say, aside from sorry? There has been very little to blog about here this week.

I've been busy planning my adventure to the KW Knitters Fair for next weekend! It's a little slice of heaven, right here at home.

Sweet Pea is testing my patience with a clingy, whiny phase that I truly hope is over soon. I want my happy little self-assured girl back! And since I know you only visit for baby pics:

Here she is in her sheepy PJ's . . . awwww!!! She has other sheepy PJ's too. They're just as cute. Courtesy of JennyP. She knows what I like.

1 comment:

Batty said...

Aww, she's so cute! I think I'd have trouble putting her down long enough for her to get independent. I hope she gets back to happy soon, for your sake and your sanity's!