Friday 12 September 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

She's back in action! Last night around 11, Sweet Pea shot me a smile. And then she continued smiling for about an hour. I feel better.

Today I started the day like this:And ended it like this:
I just got tired of peeling my baby out of my tresses. And unwrapping strands of hair from her fingers. And taking it out of her diapers??

I liked my hair long. I liked the way it looked and that it was easy to care for . . . but I think I'll like it short too. I've had short hair before - a pixie cut, that was rather alot of maintenance. This one won't need to be cut every four weeks, or look like hell. It won't need styling wax, and shattering product, and 15 minutes of blow drying with a styling brush to look right. Also, I think it makes my face look a little perkier. So, that's cool, right?

I know you didn't come to see me. Here's the main attraction, in her Bumbo chair, contemplating life.

1 comment:

Batty said...

OMG! I saw the picture of you with your short hair, and you look like my friend Linda's long lost twin sister! I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't her (though why it should be, I have no idea). You look fabulous, and... really familiar!