Tuesday 6 March 2007

Because I keep getting asked . . .

Here is the link to the mitten pattern!


For the last few days, I've been frogging. Yes, frogging. Not my knitting, my mother's. Years ago she made me this immense sweater. It was huge . . . you could fit 3 people into it. I think I've worn it 5 times, out of desperation . . . on laundry day. So I frogged it. What can I say - I need yarn to knit with and I have no $$. Now I'm in search of the perfect V neck cardigan pattern. I was going to do the Dollar and a Half Cardigan from the latest IK with it - but alas, it seems to be slightly too heavy. I mean, it's a worsted weight, and the pattern calls for a worsted weight . . . but it was SO stiff when I swatched it. Maybe I'll try again - more than one row this time. I really like that cardi. Is it the sweater I like, or the photo??

1 comment:

Erica said...

I really like the sweater too. And it doesn't look like the photo is staged so something _other_ than the sweater get center attention, so maybe it really is a good knit :-)