Monday 1 December 2008

A little cuteness, and a request for help. There's a prize involved . . . .

First order of business: the cuteness.

I bought this skirt for Sweet Pea last week. Holy Crap! Look at it!!


Adorable, no?

Even more cute than that is this:

Still waiting for her teeth, but seemingly much more comfortable. There are 2 bumps in her lower gums, one much bigger than the other. I keep hoping every morning when I get her out of bed that they'll be in - but nothing yet.

She's getting much closer to a successful back to tummy roll, but still not quite there.

Now, my request for help:
As you may know, I make bags. I was approached on Friday by the owner of my LYS and asked if I would supply her store with one of my bag 'models'. We ironed out details, and it was a go. The bag 'model' in question is this one:

A small portable project bag. Snap strap to go on a belt loop or purse string. Fits a yarn cake in the bottom, and a set of dpns quite nicely. Here's the thing - I need a name for this bag 'model'. Something snappy and fun and such. Leave your suggestion via comment. Leave as many as you want. I'll pick my favourite one, and the person who suggested it will win a fabulous prize! You decide between a bag of your own, or some yarn of my choosing. And in case you're a reader who doesn't knit, we'll figure something out. Contest is open until December 10!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Knit n go? Knitting take out? The Carried Away knitting bag? LOL I am terrible at this kind of stuff, but congratulations!

Stickyfingers said...

A hush falls over the crowd. Wow am I ever feeling unpopular right now.

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I want to call it The Yes, I'm bringing my knitting! Bag.

If I had designed it, I would have thrown an expletive in there just for flavor, but you don't have to.

And your baby is SO CUTE!!

That's not me sucking up to the judges or anything...

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Or perhaps The I'm sorry, does my knitting at your soccer game embarrass you? Bag.

Anonymous said...

I tend to carry my knitting with me even to places I know I'm not gonna knit like a security blanket or lovie. So how about my 'Lovie bag'?

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

The KIPper. Get it - KIP?

Or maybe the Port-a-Purl?

I'll keep thinking...

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Knit N' Wander

Knit A Bit

The Enabler