Friday 31 October 2008

A trip down memory lane, among other things.

Remember this?And this?


Well, here's yesterday's rendition:

My big girl. And she's only going to get bigger.

Today is Halloween. YAY! Possibly my favourite 'holiday' of the year. Although I do love me some Christmas . . . some years. This year, for the record, totally hyped for Christmas, Sweet Pea's first!!
Anyway, tonight Sweet Pea will wear her $0.30 costume - no, that's not a typo. Thirty Cents! And hopefully we'll get photos, and I'll post them by Monday.
Tomorrow is SIL's wedding. This morning I did this:

Sweet Pea's ballerina wrap to cover her wee arms. Now she can wear the black dress!

I also saved myself $73 by converting a regular bra into a nursing bra. For tomorrow I'd like to feel like a woman, with 2 separate and distinct breasts, rather than a milk machine with blobby boobies. To buy a pretty nursing bra is spendy, spendy. Instead, I took one of the bras I bought during my pregnancy and made a few changes. I added clasps and ribbon - and now I have a new nursing bra! Hey, it's not like I was going to wear the preggo bra again! My boobs will never be that large . . . until next time.

So I feel remarkably productive, all before 9:30 am.

No comments: