Wednesday 18 February 2009

Sometimes, it's stupid easy.

Finally, Sally joins the ranks of the FO.



Please to note: 2 arms, 2 legs, pretty dress, nice hair. Sweet Pea looks a little wiped. She still likes Sally -- especially since her hands and feet are reminiscent of nipples . . . and she's a boob fed baby. Now she sucks on Sally's appendages when I'm not available.
It took me something like 2 days to get Sally's arm stuffed and sewn on. It was knit -- that was done, but I lacked the drive to actually affix it.

But now she's done! I won't be making another one of these for a while . . . too futzy.

But in terms of stupid easy, you've got to try this Pocket Gnome pattern!


Apparently delicious. Took very little yarn, and very little time.
Wasn't meant for the girl, but she did enjoy it -- I can make another one if the urge strikes.

Sad news . . . I now know 2 pregnant ladies. As sad as I am to hear the news, I can only imagine how badly my friend feels. She was so excited. It was such a positive thing to her -- and it was wonderful to see her so happy. I wish I knew what to do, what to say . . . I know I can't take the hurt away, but I wish I could.

No comments: