Monday 18 February 2008

SNIFFLE

So I still have the flu-cold from hell. At least it's mostly a cold now, but going on 2 weeks of this bullshit, I'm pretty over it. I'd like it to be done now.
You know how you're a social pariah when you have a cold? Yeah, I sure do. I'm tired of being cold-shouldered. I'm tired of not sleeping because I can't breathe. I'm tired of going through box after box of tissues.

Knitting:
Arabesque blanket is being cast off! Yes, that's right, it's that close to finished. I'm not 100% happy with the bind off on one edge, but I've also re-done it 3 times and the yarn is looking a little worse for wear.


Mermaid gloves (which I still don't/won't admit to) - one is completely finished, the other has just had a cuff completed.


Chocolate Jacket: What is it about the texture of that yarn that turns my stomach??


Baby:
Is kicking more, and making me more uncomfortable. I have to get a new belly pic up soon! This will be a busy baby week - Hospital registration on Thursday, ultrasound on Friday, and then next Tuesday another prenatal visit. I can't believe how fast it's going by.

1 comment:

Batty said...

It's been going around, I had it too. Get better soon!