Tuesday 17 March 2009

Insta-cake!

I just came across this posted recipe on Ravelry (where cake is highly prized.) I am assured it works just as well with Spelt flour. Looks interesting. I intend to try it out tonight!


4 Tbsp. flour
4 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 egg
3 Tbsp. milk
3 Tbsp. oil

dash of vanilla, and a sprinkling of chocolate chips :)

Mix in large, microwavable mug until smooth. Microwave on high for three minutes. Let cool slightly, and serve with ice-cream.

Insta-cake!

4 comments:

jennyp said...

So?!?!? How did it go?

*rubs hands and starts to drool at thought of insta-cake*

nommmmmm........

Stickyfingers said...

We opted for savoury instead of sweet last night. Maybe this afternoon? You do understand I'm doing this for the good of my readers, right??

jennyp said...

Of course. The sampling of said recipe is for purely educational purposes. Your readers appreciate the sacrifices you will clearly have to make.

:)

Lisa said...

I await results anxiously!