Friday 21 November 2008

Full, Eventful, but not exciting to write about.

It's been one of those weeks. You know the ones. Where you're busy, busy, busy, but nothing really happens? One of those.
I got all the Christmas shopping for other people's kids done. I did things with friends (always a good thing, don't get me wrong. But my friends are not blog fodder). I knitted.

I read a blog that stated "people going through break ups are boring." People going through break ups, and people with babies.

So here's more on Sweet Pea!
She's really working on cutting a few teeth. Poor little girl is so miserable! Anbesol and Tylenol are our friends.
"I don't KNOW when the teeth are comin' momma, but I wish they'd hurry up too!"

Sweet Pea's version of a milk mustache.

She's still working on perfecting her tummy to back roll, which is really frustrating to her. She's discovered her feet and likes to catch them. I don't think she knows they're attached yet.

She wore ruffles on her bum!
She got a toy from the Netherlands.

And decided sippy cups are good for chewing on.

Today she's a grumpy little monster.
Ah, my glamorous life! Poop, spit-up, laundry, and hair pulling.

No comments: