Friday 17 August 2007

Oh Dear God!

Has it really been a week!? I'm losing my mind!

There is so much going on . . . The shower, Yarn hop, and clothing shopping all has to happen this weekend.

This week has been really busy. On Wednesday, I thought it was Tuesday, or maybe even Monday. Wishful thinking. Time is flying by . . .
I got my downstream SP's package packaged, and into the post. I did a lot of administrating for the shower - games planned, prizes picked, gift purchased and wrapped. I did some thinking about it, and I'm excited to get it done! Then there's just the wedding left!
I planned out our yarn hop route -- I can't even wait! At this time tomorrow I'll be wallowing in awe inspiring yarn. Sigh.
I have to buy something to wear to the shower yet . . . I'm thinking just a pair of nice black pants, which I can pair with my "I feel like Ten Thousand Bucks!" shirt, and some black shoes. I'm hoping I can work that in tomorrow, during or after the yarn hop. I also need to acquire something to wear to the wedding.

My brother finally sent me the reading for his wedding ceremony. It's from the bible. I take offense. I am not even slightly religious. Alas, it's HIS wedding. Groan.
The other MC for the reception is being completely silent. Like, completely. I'm worried. Preparation is key . . . I want it to go well.

I booked next Wednesday off. I just need a minute to catch my breath!

1 comment:

Batty said...

It really sounds like you need a break. An outfit that makes you feel like a million bucks doesn't hurt either.

About that reading... exactly, it's his wedding. It's important to keep in mind that he chose it because he wanted the reading, not because he was trying to offend you personally. Can't blame you for being uncomfortable, though. I don't think I'd be feeling any different if someone sent me an atheist manifesto for their wedding.