Friday 10 August 2007

Busting out of a slump?

So yesterday, I had a meeting at work, 2 hours after my shift finished. How to kill 2 hours?
Well, I have to find a dress to wear to an upcoming wedding, so I went shopping. Now, dress shopping is not the best way to break out of a foul mood. HOWEVER, right across the hall from the clothing store in the mall, there is a yarn store. (How telling is it that I always typo yarn to be yearn?)

And that yarn store is having a sale!

Now, I wouldn't say it immediately lifted my spirits, but I will say this:

Yum.
Destined for an illusion scarf.

If I have time, I'm going back for some needles. Who can resist Latern Moons on sale??

3 comments:

Batty said...

I sure couldn't. And now that I work 5 minutes from a great yarn store, my paycheck is in trouble. But if you do this kind of thing too, I don't feel so bad about my lunch break sock yarn excursions.

Stickyfingers said...

Hey, sometimes one needs a little yarn therapy . . . no harm in that, right? RIGHT??

String Bean said...

I love that yarn. It's scrumptious. I'm knitting a Clementine Shawlette out of it.