Tuesday 7 June 2011

A new blog for my side business

As you all know, I make Waldorf dolls. I sell them on Etsy, and through contacts, and so on.

I've started a blog for this venture, so that fans of my work can follow along without full access to my life. Yes, I recognize that this blog is a public forum, and that anyone can find it, read it, etc. I know it links to my Etsy shop. But I feel that this is my personal blog. A place where I don't need to present a professional, polished face at all times. I don't want to drive my customer base to this blog. Instead, I started up a new, dedicated blog for Making Friends. You can find it here.
This means you may be seeing less about the dolls here in the future.

You should also know that June 21 marks the 1 year anniversary of the launch of Making Friends. To celebrate, I'll be giving away a doll. Go check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I love your dolls!!! ANYONE would be lucky to have one!! and now there's a chance of getting one FREE! I'm there! see you at the new blog!