Wednesday 16 January 2008

Where does the time go??

So here I am - at work, eating an apple and hoping to catch the world up. Or at least, catch up my handful of readers.

Knitting: Lots of things on the needles. I need to finish some stuff. I need to photo some stuff so you have some stuff to look at.
I've cast on for a gorgeous baby blanket, and a really cute little sweater with sherbet coloured yarn. I would like to eat it.

Pregnancy: Today marks 16 weeks, according to the doctor's office. That means 4 and a half months, according to What to Expect. And while we're on the topic, Christ Almighty I hate that book!! It's nothing but one huge blowoff and guilt trip. I wish I had borrowed it. Sadly, I purchased it. It comes highly recommended.
It's aggravating.
Baby Fingers has started moving from time to time. I'll get a little kick, or a tiny wiggle. It's amazing -- and making it all very real. I've also really started showing. I dont' really just look fat anymore - I look pregnant now. I'm totally revelling in my new roundness. I love it!

Next week I have some time off, so I'll be able to blog more!

1 comment:

Batty said...

Guilt trip, huh? Now I know I'll be getting that book out of the library when it becomes relevant.

You can actually feel movement now! That has got to be the most amazing thing ever. I can't even imagine what it's like, something moving inside you, but you know it's not you, it's another person!