My fingers have been busy.
Endpaper mitts. This is the second time I've made this pattern up. I still think it's far too snug for words, but my niece requested these . . . so there it is.
I hope she gets a lot of use out of these!
And then the very next day (yesterday, in fact) I finished these up:
I'm wearing them now!
The pattern is called Fishtails. I made it with String Theory's Caper -- which has some cashmere content. That's right. I have cashmere socks.
I rather like this pattern - and I added some of my own touches. I added stitches, I used a flap heel construction. My only issue with it is that the toes are weird. I followed the pattern and I'm not wild about it. Too pointy.
So that's 2 FOs in 2 days. It's like the pre-kid days again!! Well, sort of. It took me a month to do the socks, and 3 weeks or so to the the fingerless mitts. I just happened to finish them both up within 24 hours of one another.