Sunday 19 September 2010

September so far.

I am so busy, and loving it!

Currently, I have 6 custom doll orders on the go (YAY!) and knitting to be done for the gestating boy. Then of course there's regular day-to-day life too.

So far, gestating boy has 3 hand-knit itty sweaters for his enjoyment. Or for mine, you know . . . whatever. I still have to photograph them. He has a hat. I think that's it for hand-knits. There are a bunch in the queue, and I even have the yarn for most of them - but I am definitely starting to slow down. The ones I really wanted to make, I've made.

I finished doll #14 - a Princess. When our son arrives, he's bringing a special gift for Sweet Pea -- and here it is:

princess 007


I'm remarkably pleased with how she turned out. Her clothing isn't even close to natural materials, but I figure she's for our family - who cares?! I just love everything about this doll, and I don't mind keeping her around at all.

We've been harvesting little bits of things from our garden. Our tomatoes are delicious! Our green peppers are not. The weather here is cooling down, and the days are getting shorter. I think autumn has arrived.

1 comment:

Star said...

Love the new doll... I like the way her hair is!